Ozone therapeutics is based on the usage of a natural component – ozone – and refers to natural methods of treatment. A feature of ozone therapy is that it, through the non-specific effects on body, stimulates and regulates its protective and adaptive reactions.
Ozone has a high reactivity worth and actively reacts with various biological objects, in particular with cell structures. Plasmic biomembranes act as the main target of the biological effect of ozone on cell, with a marked increase in the reproductive ability of cells at low doses of ozone and their death at high doses.
Ozone, as an allotropic form of oxygen, is known for its role in maintaining of ecological balance on Earth, it protects living organisms from the harmful effects of ultraviolet radiation. At the end of the 20th century, modern highly effective equipment and apparatus for ozone were created, which encourage the widespread usage of ozone therapy in the treatment of many diseases.
Significance of the widespread introduction and clinical application of ozone therapy methods is confirmed by numerous scientific and clinical studies, as well as the medical practice of the widespread usage of medical ozone by doctors of different specialties throughout the world.
A wide variety of therapeutic effects is observed: antibacterial, antiviral, fungicide, immunomodulating, stimulation of antioxidant defence, restoration and microcirculation, as well as optimization of metabolic processes during ozone therapy, which allow us to use ozone therapy widely and effectively for many diseases.
To carry out the ozone therapy the following methods are used in sanatorium ‘СRYSHTALEVE DZHERELO’.
- Drinking ozonated water
- Intravenous infusion of ozonized saline
- Local ozone aeration
- Ozone injections
Indications for ozone therapy.
Tissue hypoxia diseases
- arterial and venous circulation disorders
- trophic ulcers, bedsores, nonhealing wounds
- occlusive (obliterating) diseases of the peripheral arteries
- varix dilatation with venous insufficiency
- ischemic heart disease
Diseases complicated by inflammatory processes with pain:
- joint disease and spine disorders;
- if there are prolapses and intervertebral disc protrusion.
- peptic ulcer, gastroduodenitis, chronic gastritis;
- chronic hepatitis, cholecystitis.
- spasmodic asthma;
- chronic bronchitis;
- pulmonary tuberculosis.
Viral and other transmissible diseases:
- chronic viral hepatitis(А, В, С, D);
- urogenital infection;
- recurrent diseases of respiratory apparatus, connected to immune homeostasis disorder;
- respiratory viral diseases;
- fungal infection;
- sexually transmitted diseases ;
- tisis of different location;
- chronic fatigue syndrome.
- acute endometritis and myometritis;
- cervical erosion;
- vulvar lichen sclerosus;
- inflammatory conditions of genitalia;
- bacterial vaginosis, vaginitis;
- dystrophic processes of vulva;
- postoperative complications
- infertility and restoration of a reproductive system
- genital herpesкондиломы вульвы;
- candidiasis of genitalia ;
- fetoplacental insufficiency
- early or late gestational toxicosis
- habitual noncarrying of pregnancy;
- anemia of pregnancy
- toxemia of pregnancy
- risk of an intrauterine infection of fetus
- tissue incompatibility mother’s and fetus’s blood;
- intrauterine growth retardation
- post-operative care after Caesarian operation
Urinary system disorders:
- diabetes mellitus,
- fatty degeneration,
Dermatovenereology and cosmetology:
- aging changes of skin, face and neck
- mimic wrinkles;
- localized fat accumulation;
- postoperative cicatrix, tissue infiltration
- linear atrophy(strias)
- alopecia areata
- demodectic mange;
- black-heads, pyoderma, furunculosis;
- dermatosis: eczema, neurodermatitis, urticaria fever and etc.;
- viral disease: herpetic dermhelminthiasis and mucous,
- acute condylomata, carbuncle
- skin canker of different etiology
- trophic ulcer.
- psoriasis, lichen acuminatus;
- fungous disease: onychomycosis, chromophytosis,
- microsporia, trichophytosis, candidiasis
- sexually transmitted diseases (syphilis, gonorrhea and etc.)
- neurological evidence of osteochondrosis vertebralis,
- compression ischemic neuropathies;
- Vegetovascular dystonia;
- cerebrovascular pathology;
- bilious headache.
Clinical signs of immunodeficiency.
Prophylaxis and treatment of occupational health problem
- sensorineural hearing loss,
- maxillary sinusitis.
- herpetic fever.
- decrement in visual acuity
- chorioretinal changes.
Contradictions for Ozone therapeutics
- acute myocardial infarction .
- haemorrhagic stroke.
- blood-clotting disorder.
- bleeding and hemorrhagic tendency.
- convulsive readiness (sacred disease).