Room at the hotel is provided to the guest after he/she provides a passport or other identification document (passport of a citizen of Ukraine, passport of a citizen of Ukraine for traveling abroad, diplomatic or service passport, identity card of a sailor, residence permit of a person who lives in Ukraine but is not a citizen of Ukraine, a national passport of a foreigner or a document that replaces one and a visa to visit Ukraine, a birth certificate of minors under 16 years old, a driver license, for military – a personal or military ID, identification given at the working place of the consumer, etc.), as well as filling in and signing of the guest registration card.
The guest is allowed to invite visitors to his room from 8.00 a.m. to 10.00 p.m.
The guest is obliged to compensate the losses of the sanatorium in case of losing or damaging its property.
The amount of damage is identified by the administration.
All rooms in the sanatorium are for non-smoking people. Smoking tobacco products is forbidden in the sanatorium, it is allowed to do only in specified areas.
For smoking tobacco products in prohibited places the damage must be paid at the rate of 50% from the cost of the room rented per day.
The sanatorium is not responsible for losing money or other guests’ valuables (securities, jewels).
Check in at 12.00 a.m.
Check out at 11.00 p.m.
IT IS FORBIDDEN IN A SANATORIUM:
- It is forbidden to take out tableware, cutlery. Food and drinks without provisional approval with the administration of the coffee-room.
- To bring and store in the sanatorium (room) substances, materials and objects that are life threatening.
- To leave outsiders in the room (people who did not fill in or sign the guest’s registration card), as well as to give them the room keys
- To use electric heaters that are not part of the room is also not allowed.
- Unintended usage of the sanatorium and rooms equipment
- To disturb the guests after 11.00 p.m.
- To bring and store firearms, gas, pneumatic and other weapons / explosive chemicals in the sanatorium.